Good to know
Loft51 is a small-scale residence where hospitality is central. We find it important that our guests feel at home and are happy to offer appropriate service and luxury.
We ourselves live with our young and energetic family on the ground floor of the building.
- Staying with us is only possible from 2 nights.
- Check-in from 15:00 pm.
- Check-out until 11:00 am (on Sundays until 12:00).
- The lofts are equipped for 1-2 persons, but children are always welcome. In consultation we are happy to add a bed.
- Pets are only welcome in consultation.
- In the surroundings of Loft51 parking is paid. In the center of Maastricht you are not allowed to park on the street for more than 2 hours. The parking spaces Frontensingel (max. €10 per day), Sphinx (max. €14 per day) and Vrijthof (max. €35 per day) are all within walking distance.
- Availability and prices can be found in the booking system.
- Would you like to stay longer? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the possibilities and prices.
The photos of Loft51 on this website were taken by Suzanne Vrolijk Fotografie.