Good to know
Loft51 is a small-scale residence where hospitality is central. We find it important that our guests feel at home and are happy to offer appropriate service and luxury.
We ourselves live with our young and energetic family on the ground floor of the building.
- Staying with us is only possible from 2 nights.
- Check-in from 15:00 pm.
- Check-out until 11:00 am (on Sundays until 12:00).
- Lofts B01, C02 and C01 are equipped for 1-2 guests. Loft B02 is equipped for 4 guests. In addition to a double bed, this loft has a spacious sofa bed.
- Pets are only welcome in consultation, additional costs are €25 per stay.
- In the surroundings of Loft51 parking is paid. We have 1 parking space at our disposal in the Capucijnenstraat. It is about 50-100 meter walk from the lofts. It is outside, but locked and the costs are €10 per night. If you want to use this, send us and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, the parking spaces Frontensingel (max. €10 per day), Sphinx (max. €14 per day) and Vrijthof (max. €35 per day) are all within walking distance. Be aware that is not allowed to park on the street for more than 2 hours in the center of Maastricht.
- We do not provide breakfast. There are many breakfast sport in the area of Loft51 and in each loft you will find a booklet with tips.
- Availability and prices can be found in the booking system.
- Would you like to stay longer? Send an email to email@example.com for the possibilities and prices.
The photos of Loft51 on this website were taken by Suzanne Vrolijk Fotografie.